Volunteering with Cloudhead
Thinking about yourself and your life
- People say I…
- In my youth I struggled with…
- I wish I could give voice to…
- I create…
- My community is…
- We can change…
Be the change you want to see in the world
The girl’s sentiment was repeated in others’ responses, and together they seemed to have a vision of a world free from injustice, and with strong community values – quite the opposite of a selfish response.
We enjoyed every moment working with the group from Barrio Solidaridad and were inspired by their positive vision. We can’t wait to see what project they’ll come up with.
- People say I am brave.
- In my youth I struggled with trying to fit in.
- I wish I could give voice to the planet.
- My community is the universe.
- We can change our reality.
- People say I when they could say we
- In my youth I struggled with finding my centre
- I wish I could give voice to the trees
- I create so I don’t go insane
- My community is (best just look at the picture he drew!)
- We can change everything except the fact of change itself.
What are yours? Share them in the comments. We’d love to know.